skip to content

Application, admission and enrolment

for Erasmus/ Short-term Students

In order to become a short-term student (e.g. ERASMUS) at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities of the University of Cologne, you need to go through the application process at your home university first. Please note that we only accept students from universities, faculties and departments that we hold an exchange agreement with.